Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility increases on chairman and chief executive officer retirement and Q3
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 53, October is at 31, November is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 36 on chairman and chief executive officer retiring and Q3 results on October 14.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) Funds President Rabusch Said to Retire
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!