Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility expected to adjust on chairman and chief executive officer retirement and Q3
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is recently up 53c to $45.85 after chairman and chief executive officer John Stumpf informed the company's board of his retirement, effective immediately. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 43, October is at 27, November is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 36 into the expected release of Q3 results on October 14.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility comes in on sharp rally
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility flat as shares at record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!