Wells Fargo (WFC) put volume increases on on talk of AG subpoenas
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) September 46 and 46.50 puts are active on total put volume of 55K contracts (71K puts) D on talk of Attorney General Subpoenas. September put option implied volatility is at 29, October is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 35.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
- Uncertainty measured by IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is low into Trump
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!