Wells Fargo (WFC) elevated volatility expected to adjust on Q3 and outlook
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is recently up 10c to $44.85 in the premarket after chairman reporting Q3 results. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 43, October is at 27, November is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 36.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October volatility elevated as shares near record high into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- SolarCity (SCTY) October weekly 20 calls active into Tesla (TSLA) reporting Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!