Wells Fargo (WFC) call volume increases as shares move up from two-month lows
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) September and October 16 calls are active on total call volume of 98K contracts (106K puts) as investor react to headlines from the “opening account scandal”. September call option implied volatility is at 33, September weekly is at 28, October is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods (WFM) volatility low into could return 40% in two years, Barron's says
- Spirit (SAVE) volatility low into shares could soar 60% as airline price wars ease, Barron's says
- Salesforce (CRM) volatility low into Dreamforce 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!