Wells Fargo (WFC) call volume increases as shares move up from two-month lows
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) September and October 16 calls are active on total call volume of 98K contracts (106K puts) as investor react to headlines from the “opening account scandal”. September call option implied volatility is at 33, September weekly is at 28, October is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Hold
- Netflix (NFLX) January 132 straddle priced for movement of 9.4% into Q4
- Proshares Ultra Short 20 Year Treasury ETF (TBT) volatility flat into remarks from Federal Reserve Chair Yellen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!