Wells Fargo (WFC) call volume increases as shares move up from two-month lows
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) September and October 16 calls are active on total call volume of 98K contracts (106K puts) as investor react to headlines from the “opening account scandal”. September call option implied volatility is at 33, September weekly is at 28, October is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Said to Face U.S. DOJ Sanction Over Improper Seizing of Soldiers' Cars
- Deutsche Bank (DB) puts active, shares rally on AFP says near $5.4B settlement with U.S.
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!