Wells Fargo (WFC) call volume increases as shares move up from two-month lows
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) September and October 16 calls are active on total call volume of 98K contracts (106K puts) as investor react to headlines from the “opening account scandal”. September call option implied volatility is at 33, September weekly is at 28, October is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- Options with increasing volume
- International Paper (IP) calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!