Weight Watchers (WTW) calls active after Dealreporter speculated on potential takeover
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Weight Watchers (NYSE: WTW) September 10 and 10.5 calls are active on total call volume of 5,900 contracts (1,500 puts) after Dealreporter speculated on a potential takeover following the resignation of the company's CEO James Chambers. September call option implied volatility is at 80, October is at 58; compared to its 52-week range of 45 to 143.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; USO UA
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Michael Kors (KORS) volatility flat on tight four-month trading range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!