Weight Watchers (WTW) calls active after Dealreporter speculated on potential takeover
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Weight Watchers (NYSE: WTW) September 10 and 10.5 calls are active on total call volume of 5,900 contracts (1,500 puts) after Dealreporter speculated on a potential takeover following the resignation of the company's CEO James Chambers. September call option implied volatility is at 80, October is at 58; compared to its 52-week range of 45 to 143.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
- International Paper (IP) calls expiring today active