Weight Watchers (WTW) calls active after Dealreporter speculated on potential takeover
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Weight Watchers (NYSE: WTW) September 10 and 10.5 calls are active on total call volume of 5,900 contracts (1,500 puts) after Dealreporter speculated on a potential takeover following the resignation of the company's CEO James Chambers. September call option implied volatility is at 80, October is at 58; compared to its 52-week range of 45 to 143.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- New Oriental (EDU) puts active after Reuters says Standards council investigating
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!