Weight Watchers (WTW) calls active after Dealreporter speculated on potential takeover
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Weight Watchers (NYSE: WTW) September 10 and 10.5 calls are active on total call volume of 5,900 contracts (1,500 puts) after Dealreporter speculated on a potential takeover following the resignation of the company's CEO James Chambers. September call option implied volatility is at 80, October is at 58; compared to its 52-week range of 45 to 143.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- Time Warner (TWX) volatility elevated into AT&T (T) deal
- Genworth Financial (GNW) volatility flat into deal with China Oceanwide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!