Walt Disney (DIS) volatility flat into Q2 and outlook
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/11: (LJPC) (BYD) (FCEL) Higher; (FTEK) (RTK) (MYGN) Lower (more...)
- FINRA Says Bitcoin is 'More than a Bit Risky'
- Cohen's SAC Capital to Take on New Name in April
- Apple (AAPL) Pressures Labels for More Exclusive Music Deals as iTunes Growth Flattens
Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) into the expected release of Q2 on May 8. Stifel Nicolaus has a Buy rating and a $47 price target on Dis. May put option implied volatility is at 29, June is at 25; compared to its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Says Plug Power (PLUG) Fair Value is 50 Cents
- Rentrak Announces Top DVD & Blu-ray Sales and Rentals for Week Ending March 2, 2014
- Rentrak Announces Top Ten Digital Movie Purchases & Rentals for Week Ending Feb. 16, 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!