Walt Disney (DIS) volatility flat into Q2 and outlook
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) into the expected release of Q2 on May 8. Stifel Nicolaus has a Buy rating and a $47 price target on Dis. May put option implied volatility is at 29, June is at 25; compared to its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buy Apple (AAPL) Options Ahead of Catalysts - Goldman Sachs
- Walt Disney (DIS) PT, Estimates at Jefferies on Slowing Growth
- Atom Tickets Secures Series B Round of Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!