Walt Disney (DIS) volatility flat into Q2 and outlook
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) into the expected release of Q2 on May 8. Stifel Nicolaus has a Buy rating and a $47 price target on Dis. May put option implied volatility is at 29, June is at 25; compared to its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) Price Target Raised to $120 at Jefferies on Shanghai Disneyland Upside
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- Dolby Vision to Launch with Disney’s Tomorrowland and Disney•Pixar’s Inside Out
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!