Walt Disney (DIS) volatility flat into Q2 and outlook
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/03: (MDR) (FNJN) (DRRX) Higher; (LAYN) (MNKD) (PLUG) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c; Domestic Comps Rose 2%
Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) into the expected release of Q2 on May 8. Stifel Nicolaus has a Buy rating and a $47 price target on Dis. May put option implied volatility is at 29, June is at 25; compared to its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orexigen (OREX) Gains Tied in Part to Short Squeeze
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Hits Session Highs Amid Unusual Options Activity
- Allscripts (MDRX) Sees Heavy Put Activity Following Q4 Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!