Walt Disney (DIS) volatility flat into Q2 and outlook
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) into the expected release of Q2 on May 8. Stifel Nicolaus has a Buy rating and a $47 price target on Dis. May put option implied volatility is at 29, June is at 25; compared to its 26-week average of 28 according to Track Data, suggesting non-directional price movement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney (DIS) Advances on Activist -Related Chatter
- UPDATE: Starwood Hotels (HOT) Hits Session Highs Amid Options Activity
- UPDATE: Macau Casino Stocks Hit Session Highs (WYNN) (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!