Walmart (WMT) weekly volatility bid up into investor meeting
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wal-mart (NYSE: WMT) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 46, October is at 22, November is at 20; compared to its 52-week range of 12 to 32 into the 23rd annual meeting for the investment community on October 6.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ishares Russell 2000 Etf (IWM) volatility at low end of range as index at record highs
- Hilton (HLT) volatility flat as shares rally into investor day
- Costco Wholesale Corp (COST) weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!