Walmart (WMT) October weekly volatility increases into investor meeting
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wal-mart (NYSE: WMT) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 27, October is at 19, November is at 20; compared to its 52-week range of 12 to 32 into the 23rd annual meeting for the investment community on October 6.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) volatility stays flat after wide-five day price movement
- Nielsen (NLSN) volatility elevated into 2016 analyst day