Wal Mart Stores (WMT) November volatility elevated into Q3
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wal-mart (NYSE: WMT) November call option implied volatility is at December is at 56, December is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 33 into Q3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) puts active after negative Citron comments
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) 30-day option implied volatility at 26 into Q3 revenue was $16.2B