Volatility indexes prices
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 34.66, 10-day moving average 37.91
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.85 compared to its 10-day moving average of 40.18, WTI Crude oil trades near $45.77 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.77 compared to 10-day moving average of 19.46 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.98 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.32
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 12.83, compared to 10-day moving average of 16.34 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.71, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.81.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 13.41
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 16.66
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 18.72
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yellen Says Fed Close to Dual Goals, Can't Give Timing of Next Hike
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) volatility flat as shares trade up from two-year lows
- JB Hunt (JBHT) volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!