Volatility indexes prices
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 37.90, 10-day moving average 37.41
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.66 compared to its 10-day moving average of 39.96, WTI Crude oil trades near $43.11 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 18.91 compared to 10-day moving average of 19.12 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 16.11 compared to 10-day moving average of 15.99
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 16.31, compared to 10-day moving average of 15.31 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.78, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.64.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 15.01
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 17.78
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 19.51
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 15c to 21.29
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) February volatility at 41 into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; USO AMZN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!