Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street opens slightly lower as oil falls
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 38.91, 10-day moving average 37.10
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.86 compared to its 10-day moving average of 39.85, WTI Crude oil trades near $43.70 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 18.51 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.87 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.14 compared to 10-day moving average of 15.81
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 15.27, compared to 10-day moving average of 14.59 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 13.14, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.54.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 14.80
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 17.88
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 19.58
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility indexes prices
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 9c to 35.73
- Nike (NKE) September weekly volatility elevated at 63 into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!