Volatility indexes prices
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 39.38, 10-day moving average 36.82
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 40.90 compared to its 10-day moving average of 39.99, WTI Crude oil trades near $43.70 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 19.79 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.82 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 16.39 compared to 10-day moving average of 15.83
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 17, compared to 10-day moving average of 14.25 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 13.29, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.44.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 15.51
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 18.19
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 19.93
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) down 10c to 21.30
- JB Hunt (JBHT) volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Wal-mart (WMT) volatility up from one month ago
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!