Volatility indexes prices
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 41.08, 10-day moving average 36.03
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.16 compared to its 10-day moving average of 36.03, WTI Crude oil trades near $45.09 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 21.35 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.27 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 17.95 compared to 10-day moving average of 15.41
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 19.55, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.90 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 13.89, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.17.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 17.06
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 19.05
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 20.32
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly 820 straddle priced for movement of 6% into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!