Volatility indexes prices
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 33.41, 10-day moving average 35.79
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 38.53 compared to its 10-day moving average of 38.29, WTI Crude oil trades near $46.50 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 16.89 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.42 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 13.89 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.92
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 9.80, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.23 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.27, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.09.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Time Warner (TWX) volatility elevated into AT&T (T) deal