Volatility indexes prices
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 11.95, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.96 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 13.46, November at 17.17, April 20.25, VIX at 11.95
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 4.75 stks.co/h2GXo
September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 277.21 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 131 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 14 to 36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October volatility elevated as shares near record high into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR BABA
- VMware (VMW) October weekly volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!