Volatility indexes prices
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 34.80, 10-day moving average 36.31
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 38.64 compared to its 10-day moving average of 37.83, WTI Crude oil trades near $44.50 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 16.47 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.26 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.32 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.92
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 9.10, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.48 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.76, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Pre-Market IV Report October 24, 2016
- Under Armour (UA) puts active onto Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!