Volatility indexes prices
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 13.50, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.97 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.50, November at 17.70, April 20.40, VIX at 13.50
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 36.24, 10-day moving average 36.44
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.50 compared to its 10-day moving average of 37.01, WTI Crude oil trades near $44.70 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 18.03 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.95 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.34 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.70
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 11.64, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.32 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.96, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.31
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!