Volatility indexes prices
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 12.87, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.62 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.67, November at 17.84, April 20.45, VIX at 12.87
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 37.11, 10-day moving average 36.62
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 14 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently down 5c to $218.29 into August employment report on September 2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Dip as FBI Moves to Reopen Clinton Email Probe
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) calls active on open
- Amazon (AMZN) volatility elevated at 129 as shares pull back on Q3 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!