Volatility indexes prices
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 5.42 stks.co/h2GXo
September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 274.70 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 132.40 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 36.05 compared to its 10-day moving average of 36.57, WTI Crude oil trades near $46.90 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.65 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.49 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.16 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.53
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 12.10, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.05 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.53, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- VMWare (VMW) puts more active than calls into Q3 and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!