Volatility indexes prices
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CBOE volatility Index (VIX) at 13.66, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.27 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 15.26, November at 18.10, March 20.10, VIX at 13.66
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 39.86, 10-day moving average 36.63
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 17, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 14 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 17, 52-week range 13 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently down 10c to $217.68 ahead of Fed Chair Yellen's keynote address.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!