Volatility indexes prices
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 4.98 stks.co/h2GXo
August and September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 276.07 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 136.71. SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 35.12 compared to its 10-day moving average of 40.13, WTI Crude oil trades near $47 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 16.47 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.31 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.76 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.30
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 10.76, compared to 10-day moving average of 10.19 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.36, compared to 50-day moving average of 12.62
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!