Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 12.19, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.87 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September at 14.80, November at 17.65, March 19.65, VIX at 12.19
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 36.58, 10-day moving average 37.35
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 12 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 13 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 12 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently up 12c to $218.38 as WTI oil trades above $47.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Capital One Financial (COF) January weekly 89 calls active into Q4 and outlook
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) up 1.55%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!