Volatility indexes prices
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 11.58, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.10 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures August at 12.55, November at 17.58, March 19.47, VIX at 11.58
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 37.29, 10-day moving average 38.90
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 12 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 13 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 12 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently up 8c to $218.76.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Twitter (TWTR) calls active on sharp rally
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) calls expiring today active as shares rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!