Volatility indexes prices
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 12.01, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.16 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures August at 12.84, November at 17.60, March 19.47, VIX at 12.01
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 37.47, 10-day moving average 39.40
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 12 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 13 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 12 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently up 18c to $217.81 as WTI oil trends below $42.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility comes in as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!