Volatility indexes prices
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 5.04 stks.co/h2GXo
August Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 274.76 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 132.94 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 41.14 compared to its 10-day moving average of 42.72, WTI Crude oil trades near $42.95 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 16.39 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.16 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.06 compared to 10-day moving average of 14.73
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 10.10, compared to 50-day moving average of 14.40. VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 42.74, compared to 10-day moving average of 43.83.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Whirlpool (WHR) January calls active as shares rally 2%
- Options with increasing put volume; FDS WDAY MBLY SAN ORCL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!