Volatility indexes prices
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 5.02 stks.co/h2GXCBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 16.14 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.30 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 13.77 compared to 50-day moving average of 16.73
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 9.18, compared to 50-day moving average of 14.49. VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.85, compared to 10-day moving average of 13.99.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
- Rockwell Collins (COL) volatility flat into deal with B/E Aerospace (BEAV)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!