Volatility indexes prices
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE/CBOT 10-year U.S. Treasury Note Volatility Index (TYVIX) at 5.02 stks.co/h2GXCBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 16.14 compared to 10-day moving average of 17.30 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 13.77 compared to 50-day moving average of 16.73
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 9.18, compared to 50-day moving average of 14.49. VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.85, compared to 10-day moving average of 13.99.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
- Options with increasing volume
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!