Volatility indexes prices
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 12.12, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.66 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures August at 13.35, November at 18.18, March 19.86, VIX at 12.12
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 9.87, 10-day moving average 10.52
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 12 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 13 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 12 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently up 16c to $216.58 in to July employment report.S&P Dep Receipts (NYSE: SPY)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR BABA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!