Volatility indexes prices
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 33.89, 10-day moving average 34.57
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 38.04 compared to its 10-day moving average of 42.97, WTI Crude oil trades near $48.40 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 18.73 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.14 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.86 compared to 50-day moving average of 15.07
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 13, compared to 10-day moving average of 13.25 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.41, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.68
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 13.47
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 16.40
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 18.30
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- 3M Co. (MMM) October weekly volatility increases to 33 into Q3 and outlook
- Time Warner (TWX) volatility elevated into AT&T (T) deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!