Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 33.89, 10-day moving average 34.57
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 38.04 compared to its 10-day moving average of 42.97, WTI Crude oil trades near $48.40 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 18.73 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.14 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.86 compared to 50-day moving average of 15.07
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 13, compared to 10-day moving average of 13.25 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.41, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.68
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 13.47
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 16.40
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 18.30
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 9c to 21.23
- Michael Kors (KORS) calls expiring Friday active
- Procter & Gamble (PG) January volatility elevated at 49 into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!