Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 34.07, 10-day moving average 34.97
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.31 compared to its 10-day moving average of 42.13, WTI Crude oil trades near $48.66 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 18.29 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.16 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.45 compared to 50-day moving average of 15.35
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 12.37, compared to 10-day moving average of 13.58 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.49, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.82
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 13.30
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 16.37
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 18.44
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) up 1.55%
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!