Volatility indexes prices
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 34.07, 10-day moving average 34.97
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.31 compared to its 10-day moving average of 42.13, WTI Crude oil trades near $48.66 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 18.29 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.16 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.45 compared to 50-day moving average of 15.35
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 12.37, compared to 10-day moving average of 13.58 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.49, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.82
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 13.30
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 16.37
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 18.44
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Actives: AAPL TWTR TSLA BMY BAC AKS NXPI QCOM CELG NFLX FB CLF GRPN F
- CenturyLink (CTL) options swept up on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with Level 3 (LVLT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!