Volatility indexes prices
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 14.33, compared to 10-day moving average of 13.74 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures October at 16.13, December at 17.60, May 20.20, VIX at 14.33
October Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 274 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 123 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 13, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 17, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 20, 52-week range 14 to 36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) January calls active
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January 132 weekly calls active into expiration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!