Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 35.39, 10-day moving average 35.45
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 42.05 compared to its 10-day moving average of 42.19, WTI Crude oil trades near $47.50 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 19.07 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.18 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 16.23 compared to 50-day moving average of 15.32
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 14.71, compared to 10-day moving average of 13.87 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.98, compared to 10-day moving average of 11.98
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 14.82
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 16.87
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 18.87
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX TWTR
- Depomed (DEPO) December calls active on elevated option implied volatility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!