Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 33.34, 10-day moving average 35.85
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 44.25 compared to its 10-day moving average of 42.07, WTI Crude oil trades near $46.50 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.37 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.25 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.09 compared to 50-day moving average of 15.66
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 11.71, compared to 10-day moving average of 14.10 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.28, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.11.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 12.25
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 16.01
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 18.13
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 29c to 21.71
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Charter (CHTR) call put ratio 15 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!