Volatility indexes prices
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 13.30, compared to 10-day moving average of 14.16 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures October at 15.60, December at 17.50, May 20.15, VIX at 13.30
October Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 274 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 124 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 18, 52-week range 14 to 36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Bank of America (BAC) volatility pulling back as shares trend higher