Volatility indexes prices
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 33.71, 10-day moving average 36.61
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 43.88 compared to its 10-day moving average of 41.80, WTI Crude oil trades near $45 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.88 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.63 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.09 compared to 50-day moving average of 15.66
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 12.80, compared to 10-day moving average of 14.87 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.39, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.37.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 12.94
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 16.45
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 18.38
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active