Volatility indexes prices
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 35.62, 10-day moving average 37.34
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 44.90 compared to its 10-day moving average of 41.52, WTI Crude oil trades near $45.34 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 19.20 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.98 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 15.67 compared to 50-day moving average of 15.54
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 15.67, compared to 10-day moving average of 15.54 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.04, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.62.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 14.29
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 17.28
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 18.99
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
- Uncertainty measured by IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is low into Trump
- International Paper (IP) calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!