Volatility indexes prices
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 33.80, 10-day moving average 37.41
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 43.89 compared to its 10-day moving average of 40.94, WTI Crude oil trades near $44.5- CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 16.26 compared to 10-day moving average of 19.37 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 16.93 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.93
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 11.39, compared to 10-day moving average of 15.58 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.42, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.64.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 12.24
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 16.05
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 18.27
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!