Volatility indexes prices
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 33.80, 10-day moving average 37.41
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 43.89 compared to its 10-day moving average of 40.94, WTI Crude oil trades near $44.5- CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 16.26 compared to 10-day moving average of 19.37 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 16.93 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.93
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 11.39, compared to 10-day moving average of 15.58 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.42, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.64.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 12.24
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 16.05
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 18.27
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- InvenSense (INVN) calls active after report Japan's TDK in talks to buy
- Tableau Software (DATA) December calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!