Volatility indexes prices
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 34.56, 10-day moving average 37.92
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 41.57 compared to its 10-day moving average of 40.53, WTI Crude oil trades near $45.58 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 16.26 compared to 10-day moving average of 19.37 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 13.66 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.24
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 10.79, compared to 10-day moving average of 16.32 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.35, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.82.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 11.84
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 15.94
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 18.20
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 2.9%
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (NYSE: VXX) down 1.7%
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!