Volatility indexes prices
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 34.66, 10-day moving average 37.91
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.85 compared to its 10-day moving average of 40.18, WTI Crude oil trades near $45.77 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.77 compared to 10-day moving average of 19.46 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.98 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.32
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 12.83, compared to 10-day moving average of 16.34 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.71, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.81.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 13.41
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 16.66
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 18.72
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) January weekly volatility low into Mrs. Trump gift to Mrs. Obama
- International Paper (IP) calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!