Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street falls as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 34.66, 10-day moving average 37.91
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.85 compared to its 10-day moving average of 40.18, WTI Crude oil trades near $45.77 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 17.77 compared to 10-day moving average of 19.46 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 14.98 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.32
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 12.83, compared to 10-day moving average of 16.34 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 11.71, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.81.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 13.41
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 16.66
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 18.72
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Capital One (COF) volatility low into could return 20% in a year, Barron's says
- GoPro (GPRO) puts active on elevated option implied volatility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!