Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 12.74, compared to 10-day moving average of 15.78 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures October at 15.50, December at 17.85, April 20.26, VIX at 12.74
September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 275 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 122 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 17, 52-week range 14 to 36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ishares Msci Germany Etf (EWG) 28 puts trading for every one call
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is recently up 2.44 to 35.64
- Deutsche Bank (DB) volatility increases as shares pull back
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!