Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 37.64, 10-day moving average 37.64
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 40.99 compared to its 10-day moving average of 40.07, WTI Crude oil trades near $43.45 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 19.89 compared to 10-day moving average of 19.38 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 16.55 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.21
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 17.22, compared to 10-day moving average of 16.03 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.71, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.77.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 15.53
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 17.99
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 19.65
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 29c to 21.71
- Northern Trust (NTRS) January call option implied volatility increases to 47 into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; M F
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!