Volatility indexes prices
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 37.64, 10-day moving average 37.64
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 40.99 compared to its 10-day moving average of 40.07, WTI Crude oil trades near $43.45 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 19.89 compared to 10-day moving average of 19.38 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 16.55 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.21
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 17.22, compared to 10-day moving average of 16.03 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.71, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.77.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 15.53
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 17.99
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 19.65
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!