Volatility indexes prices
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 37.64, 10-day moving average 37.64
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 40.99 compared to its 10-day moving average of 40.07, WTI Crude oil trades near $43.45 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 19.89 compared to 10-day moving average of 19.38 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 16.55 compared to 10-day moving average of 16.21
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 17.22, compared to 10-day moving average of 16.03 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.71, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.77.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 15.53
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 17.99
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 19.65
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility indexes prices
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is recently up 2.44 to 35.64
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!