Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 37.90, 10-day moving average 37.41
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 39.66 compared to its 10-day moving average of 39.96, WTI Crude oil trades near $43.11 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 18.91 compared to 10-day moving average of 19.12 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 16.11 compared to 10-day moving average of 15.99
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 16.31, compared to 10-day moving average of 15.31 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 12.78, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.64.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 15.01
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 17.78
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 19.51
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Ishares Msci Germany Etf (EWG) 28 puts trading for every one call
- Volatility indexes prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!