Volatility indexes prices
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 14.94, compared to 10-day moving average of 15.17 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures October at 17.03, December at 18.39, April 20.75, VIX at 14.97
September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 273 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 125 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 18, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 18, 52-week range 14 to 36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR RIG
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement