Volatility indexes prices
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 39.38, 10-day moving average 36.82
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 40.90 compared to its 10-day moving average of 39.99, WTI Crude oil trades near $43.70 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 19.79 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.82 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 16.39 compared to 10-day moving average of 15.83
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 17, compared to 10-day moving average of 14.25 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 13.29, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.44.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 15.51
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 18.19
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 19.93
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 9c to 21.23
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) down 10c to 21.30
- Schlumberger LTD (SLB) volatility elevated as shares near 18-month high into Q4