Volatility indexes prices
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 39.38, 10-day moving average 36.82
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 40.90 compared to its 10-day moving average of 39.99, WTI Crude oil trades near $43.70 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 19.79 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.82 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 16.39 compared to 10-day moving average of 15.83
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 17, compared to 10-day moving average of 14.25 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 13.29, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.44.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 15.51
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 18.19
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 19.93
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) up 1.88 to 33.83
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) 30-day volatility flat into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!