Volatility indexes prices
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 16.52, compared to 10-day moving average of 14.99 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September 17.27, October at 18.40, December at 19.12, April 21.22, VIX at 15.99
September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 273 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 130 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 19, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 18, 52-week range 14 to 36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fed Proposes Aggressive Rule on Wall Street Commodity Holdings
- Hershey Foods (HSY) call active on 17 calls to 1 put
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Garners Spot on Goldman Sachs's Conviction Buy List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!