Volatility indexes prices
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 40.89, 10-day moving average 36.51
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 42.27 compared to its 10-day moving average of 39.85, WTI Crude oil trades near $43.80 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 21.19 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.65 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 18.30 compared to 10-day moving average of 15.73
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 19.38, compared to 10-day moving average of 13.71 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 13.84, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.34.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 16.43
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 19.53
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 20.75
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
- Options with increasing volume: MGM SWC SYB FNSR STZ BIIB LVS EPE SUN MTN SDRL KO AMD CPB SDRL DATA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!