Volatility indexes prices
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 40.89, 10-day moving average 36.51
CBOE Crude Oil Volatility Index (OVX) at 42.27 compared to its 10-day moving average of 39.85, WTI Crude oil trades near $43.80 CBOE.com/OVX
CBOE Russell 2000 Volatility Index (RVX) at 21.19 compared to 10-day moving average of 18.65 cboe.com/RVX
CBOE Nasdaq-100 Volatility Index (VXN) at 18.30 compared to 10-day moving average of 15.73
CBOE S&P 500 Short-Term Volatility Index (VXST) at 19.38, compared to 10-day moving average of 13.71 VXST is a market-based gauge of expectations of 9-day stks.co/r0CS2
Velocity Share VIX Short Term ETN (VIIX) at 13.84, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.34.
CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) at 16.43
CBOE 3-month Volatility Index (VXV) at 19.53
CBOE Mid-Term Volatility Index (VXMT) at 20.75
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!