Volatility indexes prices
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 17.63, compared to 10-day moving average of 14.82 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures September 18.10, October at 18.62, December at 19.20, April 21.30, VIX at 17.64
September Weekly options on VIX trading at CBOE
CBOE DJIA BuyWrite Index (BXD) at 270 cboe.com/micro/bxd/
CBOE S&P 500 Skew Index (SKEW) at 127 SKEW measures the purchase of out-of-the-money S&P 500 Index puts that require a very large downside move to profit from long put positions. An increase of this index indicates greater expectations for an extreme down move.
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 16, 52-week range 13 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 20, 52-week range 14 to 31
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 20, 52-week range 14 to 36
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; TWTR VXX
- DISH Network (DISH) volatility flat as shares near 13-month high
- iPath S&P 500 VIX ST Futures ETN (VXX) down 4.34%